Friday 18 March 2011

News From Around The Internet
















For those with a life, you may be unaware of Rebecca Black.
She's muttered under the same breath as Justin Bieber,
but whether she remains in the public consciousness
for as long as her idol, is anyone's guess.
My guess is that she won't.


Here's her new song, 'Friday'.
For a rounded critique I refer you to my main man, KINGLSEY



And then all of a sudden came the fake Bob Dylan cover,
supposedly dug out from the archives of lost Dylan tapes.
He did a good job of it, but then I guess it's not hard
to sound vaguely like Bob Dylan and strum a couple of chords.



Some embraced the madness, like stvWndrz, who said
"Hearing this again reminds me of the good ol' days...
I remember going to see this live in Barstow in 63',
still chills me now as it did then."
nsr72608 was suitably outraged, "are you all crazy?
THIS IS A SPOOF on the latest viral youtube video".
After listening a good few times and realizing it
probably wasn't real, many confused individuals
went with the simple retort "this isn't Bob Dylan" or
"WTF?!?! Not Bob Dylan".


Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment